Ninth Grade Academy
Are you new to Newtown and don’t know where to go for help? Then you will be made to feel right at home in the Ninth Grade Academy!!
The Ninth Grade Academy was developed to improve the success of students as they transition to high school. Students will:
- be prepared both academically and socially for the rigors of high school
- be given the opportunity to grow in an environment where learning is both engaging and relevant
- be encouraged to think about high school graduation
- be given supports in order to assist in success in high school, college and career goals
- be in a small learning environment where teachers know you very well
- be involved in school activities offered specifically for your academy as well as whole-school activities
- take a minimum of two Regent's examinations
- be placed in a variety of honor's classes if they meet the requirements
- have the opportunity opportunity to take A.P. U.S. History
9th Grade Success Academy Newsletter
JUNE 2018 REGENT'S SCHEDULE
Prepare for your Regents!
U.S. History A.P. Test Prep
Tutoring for this test takes place every Tuesday and Thursday in Room 338 from 3:30-5:30.