Student Resources » Working Papers

Working Papers

If you need Working Papers please fill out ONLY PART 1 of the AT-17 Application for Employment Certificate form attached below.
Email the completed form to [email protected], include your doctor's note stating that you are healthy and fit for employment along with your School ID.
Once all documentation is received, the Working Paper Card will be mailed to the home address we have on file for the applicant.